Please click on the links below for the updated information:
Por favor, haga clic en los siguientes enlaces para obtener la información actualizada:
Confirmation Ceremony 2018
Congratulations to the following youth that were confirmed on May 15th at St. Ann’s Church by His excellency Bishop Luis Rafael Zarama:
1. Zachary Scott Armstrong
2. Natalie Elizabeth Aleman
3. Sharron Janet Alvarez Guerra
4. Christine Marie Anderson
5. Aspen Carolina Andersson
6. Hayli Teresa Appell
7. Alyssa Yasmin Arellano
8. Eddie Barcenas Valadez
9. Key Barrera Morales
10. Valeria Blanco Mendoza
11. Juan Francisco Cabrera
12. Christian Alejandro Camacho Valadez
13. Deysy Castañeda
14. Christian Napoleon Choto
15. Hugo Cortes
16. Fernando Cruz Alvarez
17. Esequiel Cruz Martinez
18. Juan Felipe Castaneda Cruz
19. Jennifer Lynn David
20. Edgar Raul Diaz Coyt
21. Ciara Petersen Doering
22. Matthew David Ellison
23. Megan Noelle Flockhart
24. Stewart Alan Forthofer
25. Mateo Fortuno
26. Julio César Fraire
27. Lizbeth Fraire
28. Lizeth Fraire
29. Yamilet María Friare
30. Kimberly Franco
31. Isabel Anna Fricke
32. Mayra García
33. Diana Gil Ponce
34. Wilfredo Gil Ponce
35. Jacob Arthur Ginn
36. Matthew John Giustiniani
37. Santos Gonzalez Rodriguez
38. Juan Alexis Gonzalez Rodriguez
39. Kimberly Gonzalez Jacobo
40. María Guadalupe Franco
41. Jennifer Guerrero
42. Ashley Maria Gutierrez
43. Jesús Emmanuel Gutierrez Garcia
44. Madelyn Grace Young
45. José Gutierrez Martinez
46. Ángel Guzmán
47. Dargan Harris
48. Orlando Hernandez
49. Raymond Hernandez
50. Jasmin Hernandez Mendez
51. Edgar Hernandez Ramirez
52. Ricardo Jose Herrera Jr.
53. Jennifer Jacobo Reyna
54. Abby Michelle Locklear
55. Yesenia López Monterrosa
56. Maria Guadalupe Nuñez
57. José Guadalupe Prieto Lunar
58. Axel Rodrigo Maldonado Barron
59. Sandy Marcial Reyna
60. Jovanny Marquez
61. Yoselene Marquez
62. Allison Gissell Martinez Valadez
63. Shane Patrick McGoldrick
64. Nathan Mendonca
65. Jacqueline Rios Morataya
66. Isabella Grace Murray
67. Christina Do Nguyen
68. Johanna Marilyn Pacheco Jurado
69. Georgina Padron
70. Gina Marie Palazzolo
71. Owen Joseph Palmer
72. Lysbet Yulyam Pascual Jimenez
73. Lisandro Daniel Pérez Recinos
74. Michael Sean Partrick
75. Edward Xavier Persico
76. Amber Cecilia Posada
77. José Miguel Prieto Castañeda
78. Cristina Prieto Castañeda
79. Melani Paola Proa Guzmán
80. Mia Elizabeth Pulczinski
81. Stephanie Ramirez Fonseca
82. Abbey Lynn Recser
83. Daison Daniel Vergelio Rabago Reich
84. Joanna Denise Resendiz
85. Giselle Rivera
86. Andrea Celesete Rodriguez
87. Ryan Thomas Schappert
88. Melina Solano Delossantos
89. Mary Carla Sosa Ramos
90. Monserrat de Jesús Soto de Anda
91. Maddie Stein
92. Elizabeth Jean Stonebraker
93. Gabrielle Mackenzie Sweeney
94. Emmily Torres
95. Sophia Torres
96. Bryan Orlando Valen Torres
97. Catherine Jane Van Schaick
98. Everardo Velasquez Castro
99. Ashleigh Nicole Venito
100. Carlos Fernando Zavaleta Villa
101. Melissa Zavaleta Villa
102. Kaitlyn Nicole Zhoroff
103. Rosario Maza Valadez
FAITH FORMATION REGISTRATION 2018-2019
2018 – 2019 FAITH FORMATION REGISTRATION
A short word on discernment for sacramental prep… If your child is to be enrolled in sacramental prep (first reconciliation, first communion and confirmation) it is understood that there will be weekly participation at the weekend mass. If you are not ready or willing to comply with this requisite, your discernment should be not to enroll your child into the sacramental program. Participation in just the catechesis classes will not be considered adequate preparation for the reception of the sacraments. The Church has too many members “in name only”.
We are currently in the process of preparing for next year’s Faith Formation classes.
We can share with you the following information:
– The first day of registration will be Tuesday, May 1, 2018. Please do not come in before that date. We will be accepting applications all summer until the final date of Aug. 5, 2018.
– Registration hours will be as follows:
o From Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 12:00pm in the offices of the Learning Center (the trailers at the back of the parking lot)
o Monday and Friday from 2:00pm to 5:00pm
o Thursdays from 5:00pm to 7:00pm
o WE WILL NOT ACCEPT APPLICATIONS AT OUTSIDE OF THESE TIMES
– We will also have two weekends where we will be outside of the church at each mass accepting registrations. These weekends will be:
o Saturday and Sunday, July 28/29
o Saturday and Sunday, August 4/5
We would like to have all applications handed in by August 5 at the latest to be able to plan appropriately for the upcoming year.
There will be no online applications and no online copies of the registration.
We regret to inform you that, because of a significant amount of people who have not paid their faith formation fees we will not have a payment plan this year. You will need to pay the total amount in full when you register.
The amount will be the same as in former years: $60/child up to a maximum of $150/family
SATURDAY 5:45 CATECHESIS CLASSES
This space is for all of the catechists, students and parents involved in the 5:45pm Saturday evening catechetical sessions./ Este espacio es para los catequistas, estudiantes y padres de familia involucrados en el programa de catequesis de las 5:45pm cada sabado.
Click on the following link for the First Communion dates for English masses:
Haga click en el siguiente enlace para ver las fechas de primera communion para los jovenes que van a catequesis los sabados:
Click on the following Link to access the Informational Welcome Package for this session:/ Haga click en el sigiente enlace para tener acceso al paquete de informacion de esta session:
Click on the Following Links to access the Specific Informational Page for each class: / Haga click en los siguientes enlaces para abrir las paginas de informacion referente a las clases especificas:
SUNDAY 9:30AM CATECHESIS CLASSES
This space is for all of the catechists, students and parents involved in the 9:30am Sunday morning catechetical sessions.
Click on the following link to see the First Communion dates for those attending the English Masses:
Click the following link to view the Informational Welcome package for all those attending the 9:30am catechetical sessions:
Below you will find the information pertaining to each individual class:
VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL 2018
VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL – SUMMER 2018
This year we will continue with our third installment of the “Cat Chat” series with “A Wilderness Adventure Through the Sacraments” VBS theme. It is an outdoors theme that incorporates teachings on the 7 sacraments.
Dates: Monday, Aug. 6 to Friday, Aug. 10, 2018
Times: 8:45am to (approx.) 12:45pm each day. (Friday we will have a family picnic after mass)
Who?: Children entering into Kindergarten in Fall of 2018 to children entering fifth grade in Fall of 2018
Volunteer Youth: Any youth in middle or high school can register as volunteers
Cost: $25 per child (K-5) $10 per volunteer youth
Registration: We plan to have online registration up by May 1st. Hard copy registrations will be available in PDF form online as well as at the offices of Faith Formation at the parish. We also plan to have a registration weekend at the parish on Saturday May 12th – Sunday May 13th after the masses (except the Sunday 7:00pm mass).
Please click on this: for all the details on our VBS Week.
Registration has been closed as we are now at capacity.
For more information please contact: April Jacobi: email@example.com or Christy Buckley: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out the CatChat website for more information:
ST. ANN HOMESCHOOL MINISTRY
St. Ann Church values the dedication and the contributions to parish life of our homeschooling families. In an effort to support our homeschooling families we have events throughout the year that cater to their needs and provide faith filled activities for the children. They include, but are not limited to:
- FAMILY HOLY HOURS – We meet periodically (about 6 times per year) to worship Christ in the Blessed Sacrament as families with prayer that is geared towards young children. Please check our parish calendar and our Facebook Events for dates.
- SUMMER VBS – Each year we host an unapolagetically Catholic VBS. Last year (2016) we used the catchat Catholympics VBS and are currently planning for this year’s VBS which will be held during the week of Aug. 7th -11th. We have Holy Mass every day and so much fun. Registration will begin before summer starts. Watch the bulletins and this webpage for more news.
- ALL SAINTS PARTY – The Saturday closest to the Solemnity of All Saints is reserved for our incredible ALL SAINTS PARTY. Dress as your favorite saint, play games, go fishing, take a cake walk, and acquire so many yummy treats.
- ARCH HOMESCHOOL GRADUATION – Our parish and parish center is the home to the yearly ARCH homeschool graduation mass and ceremony. Congrats to all our homeschool grads!
- FAMILY CONFESSIONS AND FAMILY STATIONS OF THE CROSS IN LENT – Every Friday in Lent we have a “Family Stations of the Cross” in the afternoon and also a confession opportunity specifically for families with babysitting.
- HOMESCHOOL CLASS TIME -We are currently planning the creation of a homeschool co-op on Fridays, as well as other course offerings during the week including Spanish. Contact Patrick Ginty email@example.com for inquiries.
St. Ann Parish encourages our parents to the first formators of their children in the faith. We understand that many times our parents want to form their children for the sacraments. In order to facilitate this we can help guide you regarding curriculums that are available as well as providing retreats, rehearsals and dates for the sacraments. All families will be expected to meet the minimum requirements set forth by the diocese for reception of the sacraments. Please see the documents below for more information.