Please click on the links below for the updated information:
Por favor, haga clic en los siguientes enlaces para obtener la información actualizada:
Welcome to the St. Ann Confirmation Information Section. As is the norm in our diocese, the reception of confirmation is a two year process. We try and provide an interesting, relevant and full preparation for the sacrament over the two years.
For information on the first year of confirmation preparation click on the following link:
The First Year Confirmation Retreat is on Saturday, Nov. 18th from 9:00am to 6:00pm. Here is the handout given on 10/15/17:
For information on the second year of confirmation preparation click on the following link:
Click here for the handout from the weekend of Oct. 21/22, 2017 regarding the date for confirmation:
The class for SECOND YEAR confirmation students scheduled for Nov. 12th has been cancelled and will now will be held at 7:00pm on Friday, Nov. 10th. This special session is to allow our youth to experience the powerful testimony of Tony Melendez. Please see the flyer below that was sent out on Sunday, Oct. 29th. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Our second year confirmation retreat date has been changed!!!!!!! Please read the following documents that were handed out on 11/5/17. Thanks!
FAITH FORMATION REGISTRATION 2017-2018
2017 – 2018 FAITH FORMATION REGISTRATION
Faith Formation registration has begun for the upcoming catechetical year that will begin the weekend of September 9/10, 2017. Please print out and follow the directions on the following document:
A short word on discernment for sacramental prep… If your child is to be enrolled in sacramental prep (first reconciliation, first communion and confirmation) it is understood that there will be weekly participation at the weekend mass. If you are not ready or willing to comply with this requisite, your discernment should be not to enroll your child into the sacramental program. Participation in just the catechesis classes will not be considered adequate preparation for the reception of the sacraments. The Church has too many members “in name only”. We are not interested in enabling a dead, cultural Catholicism.
SATURDAY 5:45 CATECHESIS CLASSES
This space is for all of the catechists, students and parents involved in the 5:45pm Saturday evening catechetical sessions./ Este espacio es para los catequistas, estudiantes y padres de familia involucrados en el programa de catequesis de las 5:45pm cada sabado.
Click on the following Link to access the Informational Welcome Package for this session:/ Haga click en el sigiente enlace para tener acceso al paquete de informacion de esta session:
Click on the Following Links to access the Specific Informational Page for each class: / Haga click en los siguientes enlaces para abrir las paginas de informacion referente a las clases especificas:
SUNDAY 9:30AM CATECHESIS CLASSES
This space is for all of the catechists, students and parents involved in the 9:30am Sunday morning catechetical sessions.
Click the following link to view the Informational Welcome package for all those attending the 9:30am catechetical sessions:
Below you will find the information pertaining to each individual class:
ST. ANN HOMESCHOOL MINISTRY
St. Ann Church values the dedication and the contributions to parish life of our homeschooling families. In an effort to support our homeschooling families we have events throughout the year that cater to their needs and provide faith filled activities for the children. They include, but are not limited to:
- FAMILY HOLY HOURS – We meet periodically (about 6 times per year) to worship Christ in the Blessed Sacrament as families with prayer that is geared towards young children. Please check our parish calendar and our Facebook Events for dates.
- SUMMER VBS – Each year we host an unapolagetically Catholic VBS. Last year (2016) we used the catchat Catholympics VBS and are currently planning for this year’s VBS which will be held during the week of Aug. 7th -11th. We have Holy Mass every day and so much fun. Registration will begin before summer starts. Watch the bulletins and this webpage for more news.
- ALL SAINTS PARTY – The Saturday closest to the Solemnity of All Saints is reserved for our incredible ALL SAINTS PARTY. Dress as your favorite saint, play games, go fishing, take a cake walk, and acquire so many yummy treats.
- ARCH HOMESCHOOL GRADUATION – Our parish and parish center is the home to the yearly ARCH homeschool graduation mass and ceremony. Congrats to all our homeschool grads!
- FAMILY CONFESSIONS AND FAMILY STATIONS OF THE CROSS IN LENT – Every Friday in Lent we have a “Family Stations of the Cross” in the afternoon and also a confession opportunity specifically for families with babysitting.
- HOMESCHOOL CLASS TIME -We are currently planning the creation of a homeschool co-op on Fridays, as well as other course offerings during the week including Spanish. Contact Patrick Ginty email@example.com for inquiries.
St. Ann Parish encourages our parents to the first formators of their children in the faith. We understand that many times our parents want to form their children for the sacraments. In order to facilitate this we can help guide you regarding curriculums that are available as well as providing retreats, rehearsals and dates for the sacraments. All families will be expected to meet the minimum requirements set forth by the diocese for reception of the sacraments. Please see the documents below for more information.