St. Ann now has a Parish App available for download and use by our parishioners and others that may be interested in our Parish. This post is meant to provide a basic idea on downloading the app and then putting the app to use. There is a My Parish App video below that is awesome in helping you along!
First Step- Download the App
- You can get the app by visiting the App Store on Apple or Google Play on Droid and searching for and downloading the “My Parish App”. Once it’s down, you just search for “St. Ann Catholic Clayton, NC” as your church of choice.
- You can also text “App” to the number 88202 to start the download process. Select our Parish once it’s open and you are prompted.
Second Step- Using the App
As you will find, there are many ways to enjoy the new Parish App. Weekly readings, Parish info, important messages from St. Ann, and much more are all available at your fingertips using your smartphone and App. Here’s just a few ways to use the App:
- Configure your own Mass Times and Confession settings. Make it your own!
- Join a Ministry group that your are already part of or that you may be interested in joining. (Please allow up to 24 hours for group requests to be approved.)
- Enjoy weekly readings inside the App.
- View and share upcoming events and news within the App.
These are just a few ways to put the App to use. View the video below for more info and let us know if you discover something we don’t know about!